Monday, March 21, 2011

Oh hey, look. I'm on /.

http://news.slashdot.org/story/11/03/20/2015209/Ask-Slashdot-Online-Science-For-8th-Grade-Students

Awesome. I love how the first comment descends into a microcosm of what's going on in the media with people saying that either teachers are valuable people and should be appreciated more, or that teachers are overpaid babysitters. There is some good advice there, though, and some of the comments I clicked on were highly insightful. I'll have to sift through them this weekend. Plus, a few people have emailed me personally, which is very thoughtful of them.

First day of student teaching. I'm already planning for math. Graphing systems of inequalities, then functions. This should be fun. Then I have a full week of planning more with functions and whatnot, and then spring break.

-P.

No comments:

Post a Comment